PDF file from the Pinellas Trail Website: (this does not show the last 6.5 miles of the course and the honeymoon island spur is not included in our event)
The following is a detailed list of water fountains and restrooms along the Pinellas Trail. The first number you will see is the approximate distance in miles from the start of the trail in St. Petersburg. Then a description of the amenity W for water and RR for restrooms. Then a emergency marker number(see picture 1). The emergency markers are sequential and are placed about every 0.04 miles. These markers are very helpful in knowing when to look around for the amenity. There are also mile markers printed on the trail that can be used as a reference(see picture 2).
7.4-W-PT0167 (Azalea Park)
11.1-W-PT0232 (KOA camp)
12.1-W,RR-PT0240 (Blossom Lake Park)
13.4-W,RR-PT0277 (Seminole City Park)
18.2-W,RR-PT0362 (Taylor Park)
25.7-W,RR-PT0487 (Dunedin Boxcar)
26.2-W,RR-PT0497 (Weaver Park)
33.0-W,RR-PT0613 (Wall Springs Park)
33.4-W,RR-PT0619 (Conservation Park)
36.1-W,RR-PT0659 (Lot Behind Tarpon Tavern)
2016 Aid Stations: (should be similar in 2017)
1. St. Pete Running Company Aid station (mile 8)
2. Myra and Gina at seminole city park (mile 13.5)
3. Jennifer Riley of Clever Training Run and Triathlon Club at Taylor Park ( mile 18)
4. Howard, Nancy, and Eze (mile 22) Bag drop location!
5. Vinny and Jack at the boxcar, Dunedin (mile 26)
6. Molly of Mollydots Baubles & Bling (mile 32.5)
7. Run Tampa and the North Pinellas TRIBE at the Tarpon Tavern (mile 36) Bag drop location!
8. Amber of Soirée Wine and Cocktail Jellies will be setting up an aid station at mile 40.
A USATF sanctioned event put on by Pinellas Trail Challenge Inc.